Wisely, the Michigan-based customer intelligence platform for restaurants, unveiled a new round of features that provide new ways to integrate and access customer data and enable smarter, automated customer marketing.
The platform’s new features were unveiled during the company’s recent Customer Intelligence Summer Summit and include the following:
- List Assist: An all-new way to support hosts and reduce manual work with a sequence of customizable automated reminder texts that encourage waitlist guests to return to be seated, faster—and remove them from the list automatically if they no-show
- Feedback Automations: Create and deploy surveys triggered based on guest behavior—sent via email or SMS with reporting that gets feedback to ops, marketing, and execs faster
- Embedded Profile: Contextualize customer feedback by seeing details from the Wisely CRM—frequency, history, most recent visit details, etc.—synced with Wisely direct survey replies
- Recommended Marketing Automations: Drive results faster with dozens of pre-built email and SMS automations that are proven to motivate customers to act
- Wisely In Your Pocket: A limited-release iPhone version of the Wisely Host App that gives restaurant managers access to Wisely on-the-go
“It’s both amazing and overwhelming how much technology and data restaurants now have at their disposal,” said Mike Vichich, Wisely co-founder and CEO. “At Wisely, we believe that technology should serve restaurants, not the other way around. Our newest features enable restaurants to streamline operations, boost efficiency, enhance the guest experience, and, ultimately, drive long-term customer retention, frequency, and spend. With support from our tech partners, we are unlocking valuable insights like customer lifetime value and helping restaurants find and retain high-value guests.”
The Summer Summit included conversations with Wisely’s community of restaurant operators, including The Old Spaghetti Factory, Sonny’s BBQ, Parry’s Pizzeria & Taphouse, Hawkers, Next Door American Eatery, The RAM, Union Joints, Superica, King’s Dining & Entertainment, and Barcelona Wine Bar.