Food On Demand Conference Rescheduled to August 10-12, 2020
Due to the national and international health concern related to COVID-19, we have made a proactive decision to reschedule the Food On Demand Conference to August 10-12. Planet Hollywood in Las Vegas will still be the site as we strive to minimize the disruption for our attendees and sponsors. We regret the inconvenience this causes. The health, safety and wellbeing of our clients, contacts and colleagues is foremost. Our thoughts are with all those presently impacted by the coronavirus and the health professionals working to care for them. All attendee registrations, sponsorships and exhibit space will be honored. Our entire team will continue to work to ensure the new conference dates and deadlines are shared with all Food On Demand partners. We hope the adjusted dates provide a better experience and more productive conference. Should you have any questions regarding the revised dates, please don’t hesitate to contact me directly.
Jared Pfeifer • Publisher | Food On Demand
email@example.com • 612-767-3214
When will the conference be held?
• The 2020 Food On Demand Conference will be held at Planet Hollywood in Las Vegas on August 10-12, 2020.
What about my Planet Hollywood hotel reservation?
• If you are a speaker, your room nights will be adjusted to the new dates (confirmations will be sent out when available).
• If you are a current attendee, your room will automatically be cancelled and rebooked for the new dates. Pricing will remain the same at $128 per night + $35 resort fee.
• If you need to cancel the March 30-April 1 dates altogether, please contact Planet Hollywood directly at (888) 746-6955.
• Please note that the new room block is not yet available to make online changes. Food On Demand will notify you when that opens up. Thank you for your patience.
Will the mobile app be available still?
• Yes. The mobile app is live for attendees to reach out to each other up until the conference and four weeks post conference.
How do I change my flight?
Many airlines are waiving change fees with no penalty for cancellations. Please check with your airline for details.